Conditions, cancellations, copyright, + payment
Please agree with the following terms by checking each box :
1. A non-refundable 50% deposit of the amount stated in the Workshop description is required at the time of booking and must be sent with this completed terms + conditions. The remaining balance of the Workshop will be due 4 weeks prior to the first day of the Workshop.
2. The Participant understands that all materials, including but not limited to, price lists, contracts, financial documents, agreements, and other information or documents that are given to them in the course of the Workshop are the exclusive property of Melissa Marshall and are privileged and confidential information. The Participant shall not disclose, whether for compensation or not, the confidential information obtained from Melissa Marshall to anyone unless required to do so by law.
3. Images taken at the Workshop can only be used on your personal blog, website, portfolio, and social media sites. They are not allowed to be submitted to any contest or online forum or other blogs for purposes of publication without Melissa Marshall's consent.
4. Any images posted on Participants website, blog or any social media site will give credit that the images were shot at Thrive Wildly with Melissa Marshall.
5. The Workshop fees are non-refundable. Refunds will not be issued for any reason. If life events come up, cost of workshop can be transferred to another workshop date, however, there is not a guarantee that the price will be the same and attendee will be responsible for any cost difference.
6. Melissa Marshall reserves the right to cancel any workshop. Should an alteration or cancellation become necessary, you will have the choice of accepting the change, attending an alternative workshop (and if this is of a lower price we will refund the difference), or withdrawing from the contract and accepting a refund of all payments paid to Melissa Marshall. In addition, for the avoidance of doubt, as Melissa Marshall is not party to any flight bookings you make yourself, you will not be refunded the cost of your flight in the event of workshop cancellation. Because of this clause, travel insurance is recommended.
7. In the event of Melissa Marshall being unable to attend due to illness or other circumstances beyond our control, the workshop will be cancelled and the provisions of clause 6 will come into effect.
8. All traveling fees are the responsibility of the participant. This includes but is not limited to car rental, gas, and transportation to and from the workshop. Melissa Marshall will not be held responsible for any of these fees for any reason.
9. The Workshop schedule is subject to change and no adjustment/proration of fees shall be applied if the schedule changes.
10. The Participant shall not capture any coaching session in any capacity, including but not limited to voice recording, video recording, etc.
11. Melissa Marshall shall be held harmless for any and all injury to Participant and Participant’s business and equipment during the course of the Workshop and the immediately surrounding events.
12. Participant shall not compete as a photography workshop instructor within 9 months of the completion date of this Workshop. This includes, but is not limited to, in-person, online, forum-based instructing as well as digital educational products, whether for compensation or not. If you have any friends that are curious as to what was discussed at the Workshop, please send them my way.
13. This agreement contains the entire understanding between Participant and Melissa Marshall. It supersedes all prior agreements between the parties. The only way to add or change this agreement is to do so in writing, signed by all the parties.